We'd love to have you join us on Sunday for our morning service.
Here's what you'll find:
- Friendly people. Our greeters are looking forward to seeing you at the door. Feel free to introduce yourself and be sure to let us know if we can do anything to care for you while you are here.
- Passionate worshipers. Our congregation is full of faithful men and women who have committed themselves to serving the Lord.
- Bible preaching and teaching. You'll notice right away that nothing is as important to us as good preaching from the Word of God. We stand firmly on the King James Version of the Bible as the inerrant, infallible, and God-breathed Word preserved for our generation.
- Christ-centered music. Our choir and music ministry is brimming with bright and talented pianists, vocalists, and musicians who devote their gifts to glorify God.
If you’re new to Faith Baptist and plan to visit on a Sunday, here are some practical things you’ll want to know:
- Our greeters are helpful people who can answer your questions and direct you where you need to go. Faith Baptist is anaccessible facility. If you require wheelchair access, designated parking or seating, directions to our accessible restrooms, or additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Our nursery provides care and instruction for newborns and children up to age 3. Guests, our greeters can direct you to the nursery from our foyer. The nursery will issue you a number and a buzzer that will inform you if your child needs assistance.
- For prayer needs or pastoral questions, assistance is available at the close of each service. Just make your way to the area in front of the platform and ask for a Pastor or altar worker.