We're dedicated to seeing sinners converted to Jesus Christ, their homes reunited and family units placed into local, New Testament churches. Law and Grace Ministries was founded in 2004 as a branch of Faith Baptist Church serving the members of the criminal justice system.
Our purpose is . . .
- To see the people of the Criminal Justice System of America come to a saving knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To disciple converts, re-establish their families, and see them serving our Lord Jesus Christ in a local, New Testament church.
- To give direction and encourage those in law enforcement and their families, supporting them spiritually, morally and professionally, preserving their honor and respect.
- To further the ministry of the local church by educating them on the special needs of our particular audience and providing them additional materials to reach those in their community for Christ.
- To provide professionally trained missionary chaplains who will train and plant others to work in the Criminal Justice System of America with the Gospel of Christ.
Our objective is . . .
- To equip the local, New Testament church with Bible-based curriculum so that it can more effectively address the needs of the community which at present turns to secular treatment centers for solutions.
- To provide cost-effective curriculum for the local church by making material available at no charge.